Recipe: www.HealthyVeganRecipes.net This vegetarian burger recipe is one of the simplest healthy vegetarian recipes for burgers. Millet is a perfect grain for making patties since it is very soft and sticky when fully cooked. It also picks up the color of the beets for a lovely red burger. Use lots of fresh mint in these burgers, or try some fresh basil.
Video Rating: 4 / 5
Ingredients- 1 cup black gram dal 1/2 cup kidney beans 250gm chana dal 1 tsp cumin seeds 2-4 cups water 1/2 tsp turmeric powder 2 tsp coriander powder 1 tsp garam masala 1/2 tsp red chilli powder 6-7 garlic pods 1 inch ginger 2 tomatoes 2 onions 2 green chillies Few coriander leaves 2 tbsp beaten cream 2 tbsp ghee or butter Salt to taste Preparation- Melt the butter. Add cumin seeds,onions,tomatoes,garlic,ginger,green chilli and mix well. Add turmeric powder,red chilli powder,coriander powder,garam masala and mix well. Add the 3 dals-urad dal, chana dal,rajma and mix well. Add water,salt and let it cook for a few minutes. Add cream. Garnish with coriander leaves and cream.
- Vegetarian Burrito Recipe – Healthy Vegetarian Recipes On Video
- Lentil Burger Recipe – Healthy Vegan Recipes On Video
- Cajun Burger Recipe – Healthy Vegan Recipes On Video
- Vegetarian Sushi Recipe – Healthy Vegetarian Recipes On Video
- Vegetarian Savory Oatmeal Recipe – Healthy Vegetarian Recipes On Video